Friday, June 15, 2018

Thanks to everyone who came and saw my space farm preso and panel at the NSS ISDC 2018!
I am humbled by your praise.  I work with a group who is working on getting people into space, and improving food production on Earth.  The kid version is in my You Will Farm in Space book.  I stuck my preso on my spacefarms.info page for those who are curious, and a technical version is on the NSS Space Settlement Journal.  Look for a more technical paper on energy use in space farms at AIAA SPACE 2018 this Sept. Met the cast of The Expanse...they are good folks, and real space geeks too.  Also chatted with Buzz Aldrin  (one of the last 4 Apollo astronauts left..), who has been a hero of mine for 45 years, about Mars insertion orbits.  Said a silent prayer for Alan Bean, Apollo 12, who past during the conference.  Godspeed Alan!

Kids book front: Working on you will fly spaceships...try to get it out by December.

On the grownup book front, I have a copy edited sci-fi novel I am shopping around to agents, hopefully I get a hit on that soon.  Will be pulling back the first novella I did, (Gossamer Crystals) and remaking it as a grown up novel after that.

Why Space?  TRILLIONS of Happy Smiling Babies :0)
Bryce


No comments:

Post a Comment