Thursday, February 25, 2016

Both adult coloring books are now out


, now back to Sci-fi and fishing books (and art for my next two children's fish books, and for my next kids space book).

Currently revising a yet unpublished sci-fi novel of around 115K words. Will run a copyedit on it, then target Kindle Scout initially, since the few remaining traditional publishers won't take it.

Also doing some new cover art for my buddy Don Firesmith's latest book Hell Holes. Yes, I already did the cover art for my own new book, a vast improvement to any of my predecessor covers...

Will eventually rewrite and expand Web of Ice, Gossamer Crystals  into a new title (trademarked of course) Red White, Blue, and Green Marbles (with new, vastly improved cover art...hey I learned a lot since I did that one...drawing all those fish made me better..see my art blog) which is the same book, though with adult targeting, and a complete edit and re-write. Really, there is nothing wrong with the current Web of Ice, Gossamer Crystals but now with more work under my belt, I would like to re-tackle the human interactions it.  I have been told the current book is still a good read for anyone 7th grade and up. There will also be a prequel: Red White, Blue Marbles which focuses on the societies of Earth, Moon, and Mars up to the first Interstellar flight. Since I now have a bit of cred in the real space colonization research world (see my technical papers) I think they will have more technical depth than even Web of Ice, Gossamer Crystals .

Later,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment