Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Book Signing

Hello again,

Will be doing a book signing and book sale (for donations, to benefit the St. Louis Crisis Nursery) as part of the St. Charles County Library Annual Local Author Open House, look for my table and posters of my book covers, I will likely be somewhere in the maze of tables.

Date/Time: 19 November 2015, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM CST
Location: Spencer Road Branch-Community Commons 427 Spencer Rd, St Peters, MO 63376

Last blog I forgot to mention a children's pseudo-fiction book Meiklo's Day Home, which features simple words, and fun drawings of our rat-terrier Meiklo, in his real behaviors.

It shows that book as featured, but I will bring copies of all of my books, including my latest kid's space books. Good fun every time.

if nothing else, browse the group of authors and support them too, and if you come by, feel free to ask questions about my books, or anything I might try to explain.

thank you as always, and humbly yours,
Bryce


No comments:

Post a Comment